Tuesday 10 September 2024

Studying In T

      Last post I shared some school updates, and this time, I wanted to take you with on one of my favorite study days. Of course, those are the days I am able to go to the gardens, and soak up nature, and hopefully a bit more information at the same time. 

Walking down towards the entrance... 


I always get distracted by sunshine filtering through fluttering leaves. 


The most stunning flowers of the day! 



"Let the sunshine of August inspire you to shine your brightest." 



It felt like I was watching the fish swim in the sun, from where it was in the sky at that time of day, and how beautifully it was reflecting off the water. And yes, once again, the fish came splashing towards me quickly! 





"Let August be a month of bold moves and fearless actions."


Such an incredibly place to sit and study. It was honestly hard to focus on my note taking since the view is so incredible! 




"There's something undeniably special about the lazy, hazy days of August." 



"In August, the world feels like it's wrapped in a golden glow of positivity and warmth." 



All the long August afternoon,
The plain was full of sun and wind and apace;
I knew of clouds far off behind the moon,
Yet never saw them rise to stay the race. ~ Helen Hunt Jackson





And with those final glimpses of nature's beautiful offerings, I will leave you here, sighing in wonder over the perfect days August brought us! 



No comments:

Post a Comment