Monday 9 September 2024

A Quick School Update

     Hi guys! I know some of you have been curious about my school progress, and yes, I am still working away on my first diploma to become an herbalist. School will be slowed down a bit, so we can focus on other areas of our life, but I do still intend to slowly make progress! 

I love the mornings I am able to go out and do some studying in fun locations. This particular Friday, I headed to one of my favorite spots for breakfast! 




I was working on numbering and tabbing a ton of my schoolbook pages here. 



Time for a pause for brekkie. Look at that! Some of the best pancakes ever, they were proper homemade style! 


This is Saskatoon Berry topping! 


Most of my study sessions are spent at home, at my desk, or curled up in the lazy boy, to be honest. I am struggling a bit, thanks to burnout brain, but slow and steady she goes, I suppose. 



Working on creating regiments and supports for various illnesses. I always start by noting down a few herbs I would like to incorporate, then researching through my books, reading a few articles, referring to other herbalism books, until I come up with a regiment I feel confident presenting to my teacher. 



Mostly I am working on handwriting, then typing, a first draft of notes for my final. I have completed my 60ish basic exams/quizzes, so now it's just memorization and trying to figure out how to be prepared for a closed book final. I am pretty nervous, to be honest, so copying and repitition it is! 






I am trying to enjoy the process, not push myself too hard, and have confidence in my brain! I have been out of school so long, this all feels brand new to me, in every aspect! 



No comments:

Post a Comment