Saturday 7 May 2016

La Kitchenette Souris: Eggless, Dairy Free Noodles/Pasta

I am really excited to be sharing this recipe with you! 

I had been searching for a good eggless, dairy free pasta recipe that also tasted good~ it can be very hard to find things that are suitable for a diet, but also are actually appetizing! 

So YAY for finding this recipe~ easy to make, incredibly cheap, & delicious! 
I made just regular, plain noodles but you could make any type of pasta you want. 

You really cannot go wrong & it is great for beginner chefs! Try it & see! 

♥ 

Eggless, Dairy-Free Noodles/Pasta


2 3/4 cups flour
1 cup warm water
3 Tablespoons olive oil

Place flour in a bowl & make a well in the center.

Place water & oil in well, then SLOWLY blend in flour!
The slower you go, the smoother the dough gets. 
Take your time. 
Prepare for sore arms. 

Eventually you will have to knead it by hand & proceed to do so for 10 minutes.
The dough should be silky smooth.

Let stand in a warm place for 30 minutes. 
Knead a minute or two.

I used a machine to cut my dough into noodles, but I suppose you could roll it out & do it by hand as well!

Lay out on dry towels, separated. 
Let dry overnight or until noodles are slightly brittle. 

You can cook them right away or freeze them for future use. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love this my dear!! It's sound so simple - I'll definitely have to give this a try! I hope momma is feeling better - sending you both hugs!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete