Monday 10 June 2024

All Those Coffee Dates Though

      Greetings, blogging world! How are you all today? Over here it is incredibly rainy and grey, as has been our continued usual this so-called summer. Thus, my need to give this blog a little make-over, so it feels more like spring. What do you think of my lilac inspiration? 

Today's post I am sharing a bunch of collected photos over various coffee dates, at some of my favorite spots around town. It will be a short post, but beautiful moments must be shared. 

I love this vantage point, looking down to the main level of the tiny café. They host live music at this location a lot, which is really nice. 



Okay, you cannot tell me I didn't manage to capture all the gothic, vampire vibes with this photo! Have any of you read this novel? It actually creeped me out, but I definitely intend to read the next one! 


Moving on to another well-frequented spot, check out these exposed ceilings. Something about the height makes an otherwise small space feel spacious.



I love Italian Sodas, but I never get whipped cream on top. I like them simple, and preferably not super sweet. 


Gingersnap Cookies rank very high on my favorites list. They are nostalgic of my childhood and I love all the warm spices. This one was quite delicious, but I do think my homemade ones, that are super soft, still out-do this one. 


And onto yet another unique location, where the ceiling is covered in coffee bags. 




Oh guess what? She ordered another flavor of Italian Soda! hehe


Well that's all from me today, but I would love to hear what your favorite orders are at local coffee shops! Have the best day ever! 



No comments:

Post a Comment