Saturday 8 June 2024

April Moments

      Good Morning, online world! Just popping onto the blog to share a bunch of random memories from the month of April. First, we headed down to Manitou again, because we know once summer arrives, we won't be as inclined to go soak in a sauna type environment as much as want to during the winter. 

The lake was still halfway frozen over, but still gorgeous. 





I have been posting some more fun, vlog type Tiktoks, and this particular brunch I made a cozy vlog about, but the food was delicious! 



We have been on several country drives, but on this particular one, we came across a few cows, and we always stop for cows. For some reason, we both find them super entertaining, and one specific cow in this herd was especially fascinated with us. Haha

I also cannot see cows without thinking of Her Majesty the Queen, when at a show, aggressively pointed and yelled "COWS!" when spotting them entering. What a privilege to be alive during her reign. She clearly loved animals. 







I pet sit for S while she was away, and thus, you are ending this blog post on an incredible amount of Cat Spam. Meet Cedar, otherwise called King Cedar. He wasn't really sure of me the first few meets, but when I took care of him, he got quite attached, as you can see. I love the photos where he is curled up against me, making biscuits on my jacket. 












That's all for random snapshots of my life today! I promise I will be back very very soon, because as you can see, daily posts have returned! 




No comments:

Post a Comment