Friday 7 June 2024

First Months of Studying

      Happy June, everyone! Hopefully your start to this summer month has gone better then mine. There has been a lot of rough moments and I am really hoping the rest can be smoother, cause goodness knows, I have had enough nervous breakdowns to last a lifetime. 

And yes, per usual, I am being honest with the blogging world. Real life is real life! I don't share a lot of my detailed life on social media ~ I still prefer to keep that world as light as possible. But on here, I am doing my best to be transparent, because I so value that when others are open. 

Several of my study days, I have gone to a favorite café, and to a library, but lately I have just been staying home and grinding, as I am trying to write 4 exams a week. That doesn't always happen, but right now, I am on track school wise, mostly because I have stubbornly stuck to a schedule and pushed through.

I wanted to share some of the pretty moments I have experienced while studying, so if you aren't already following my apothecary on social media, here is some of what I have been sharing there. 






A super simple but incredibly delicious breakfast. Do any of you order off the kids menu? I find I always just want a small breakfast, and the kids menu usually suits me well. 









At the moment, I am definitely not living,; I am surviving, and barely. But I am trying to say this over and over to myself. Better Things Are Here. Not coming. Here. I am living. I am thriving. 



My favorite library, but honestly, it is not great for studying in. Too many distractions, noise, other people chatting quietly over their studies, etc. However the lighting is impeccable, and the set up is well done, in my opinion. 




My dear friend A always sends me gift cards to Starbucks, so I always take advantage of trying new drinks and this Blonde Latte was amazing!


Well, thank you for coming along on my study adventures. I truly appreciate you presence!



No comments:

Post a Comment