Wednesday 12 June 2024

And Then May Arrived

      Yes, I am back once again, scheduling as many posts for you as I can, once again this week. Last week was a total success, and I am very proud of how many new posts I got up! 

Rolling right along into May, let the season of blooms begin. You are about to be spammed with all the beautiful colours and textures of nature, but for now, just a few spring moments, to remember that there have been a few sunny moments in my otherwise, very British life here on the Saskatchewan prairies...

Going out for brunch, a walk, and to a new market with S, after which we went to a classical concert, but I just sat and enjoyed that and didn't pull out my phone. 

This is just downtown, and I decided to see what I could photograph around me, and discovered some beautiful buds about to bloom and a tree that had such interesting sap!







I cannot scroll by this photo without talking about how gorgeous ferns are when they are mid uncurling their fronds. 



Our little walk along the river... 




I am actually trying to remember if we have been to Beppi's Gelato 3 or 4 times, but each time has been the most delicious experience. I am already plotting another visit...









Mother's Day arrived, and as per usual, it was brutal for me. Thanks to the burnout, I felt a lot more on edge and sensitive to the whole situation, but it still passed, and I survived. 

These are some gorgeous flowers Dad bought me for Mother's Day!





Hope you all are having a wonderful week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment