Thursday 13 June 2024

Impromptu Lunch Dates & First Beach Day of the Season

      Hi, blogging friends! I hope you are having a calm Thursday. Ready to go through my memory book with me? Here are a few more gems. 

I really appreciate those moments you randomly text people and say, "Hey, wanna grab a quick lunch in 10 minutes?" It's even better when they reply with, "Heck yes!" and we go off on a fun Sunday car lunch. 




After this impromptu lunch, I decided to take myself down to the beach, for the first time this summer. Shockingly I haven't been back yet, but I had a great afternoon soaking up this sunny day. 




I cannot help but stop to admire the fluffy sorts of leaves that are bursting out everywhere during May. 




You can't really see it, but there was a teeny tiny creek trickling it's way down towards the river between these rocks. 




I mean, it isn't the most pristine beach or anything, but it's sandy, warm and a wonderful feeling after a long winter season. 



The sounds of the small waves thanks to the wind and a few boats, makes life feel so much better. 




Oh my goodness, look at this cool stump I found! I SO wanted to take it home! haha!


Thank you for continuing to join me on this blog journey, I appreciate you!




No comments:

Post a Comment