Friday 14 June 2024

Evening River Walks

      Happy Friday, Bloggers! Hopefully you have been enjoying all the daily posts this week. Today I am really determined to sit down and create a few more blog posts for y'all, and the intention is to get completely caught up, so I can prioritize other hobbies for a while. 

As I type, I have a small, wooden patio table drying from its first coat of paint. I got it off FB Marketplace, and it's a rather dismal, chipped grey colour at the moment. I am painting it a crisp white, so it will match our fence. 

These snaps are from one of our early May walks along the river, right after rainy season (which is continuing on, yes, still), and things were bursting into bloom so so quickly. It felt like if you stood still, you could see the leaves unfurling in front of your eyes. 

One of my absolute favorite things are tree lined trails. I probably don't need to say that anymore. It's been obvious for... decades now.... 




Check out that beautiful orange glow! 


And then I discovered blooms. Kind of went hog wild taking photos and be sure to swing by my Tiktok to see a cute little clip to calm ones mind of the blooms with the sun setting behind them.





Spot the W? I honestly thought it resembled the Wonder Woman symbol. 


The beavers continue to leave destruction along the river. I love beavers and they are adorable and so hard working, but they are truly incredibly damaging and they do need to be.... lessened. Ugh. I don't like that at all, but, they are causing eco system problems at the moment. 






One last photo before I leave you.... 


I hope these photos have calmed your mind a little. Thanks for reading my rambles! 



No comments:

Post a Comment