Sunday 1 September 2024

I Found A New Reading Spot

      Happy Sunday, friends. Oh my goodness, you have to see one of my new favorite reading spots in the city. Here is a little bit of ~Ambience Music~  for you. Let's go! 

    First you need to take a walk down shady-speckled pathways, alongside a stunning creek. As you can see, the sunny days we did get in June/July, were really quite flawless. 



Then, you go around this corner, and discover the perfect nook to throw down a blanket, and sit a spell. 




The creek is tiny, but it trickles and has the idealistic sounds one wants to hear. 


I finally broke down and bought a hard copy, purple-bound edition of The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady by Edith Holden. I got a membership to a bookstore and used my welcome discount to add this special book to my collection. It is truly stunning! 


Didn't come across any lucky four-leaf clovers, but I feel like it's always lucky to lay on your stomach and admire the colouring of these little guys. 


Moments before a pinecone fell out of the tree and bonked me on the head. Cartoon style.


I decided to keep the pinecone, and it is riding around in my car to this day. I feel like it wanted me to adopt it, so I did. 



Hopefully this photo can bring the sound of a creek to your mind, and help add some serenity to your day. 





And then it was time to wrap up and go home, but I definitely will be returning in the future. 




No comments:

Post a Comment