Monday 2 September 2024

Returning To Old Haunts

      Happy Monday, online friends! Here in Canada, it is a holiday, so many people are off, including myself. And we get paid for today too, yay!

Today I am taking you back to a few of my favorite places... places that make me calm every single time... places that look photogenic any time of day, any type of weather...

Come on, let's go for a walk!    ~ Set The Mood~ 

Look at that sun... it is just begging to be appreciated... thanks to all the rainy days, the world was very lush for most of June and July. 




Nothing better than seeing one sky when you look up, and a second one being reflected when you look down. The shades of pink that start popping out at dusk are so cozy. 


Feeling more comfortable wearing the unique outfits, rocking the boho pants, and my Mom's old yellow sweater. The cute flower hair clip you will see is compliments of my Work Hubby bringing me it back from Hawaii! I feel like this whole outfit is smattered with memories, and thus why you will see lots of different angles throughout this post. 





Per usual, there was Mama Ducks and their ducklings. This one was not pleased I was nearby... there was another Mama Duck with brand new ducklings, but we didn't want to disturb her, so we didn't get close enough to take photos. 



There is the hair clip from Hawaii! Thanks Work Husband! 







And with one final glimpse of the pond, we headed across the way to my new favorite reading spot, along the creek. I can never stop taking photos when we are in this area. It's just incredible. 

Creeping vines growing on black metal fences always feels so Gothic Victorian. I love it! 



My favorite creek at dusk. Wow. 





A few final, warm, sunny snapshots to end the day. I will return soon with more of nature's delights! 







No comments:

Post a Comment