Tuesday 3 September 2024

Of Mail Piles, Garden Updates, Beach Days & Ice Cream

      Yay, it's Tuesday! Or for me, my Monday. But usually Tuesdays go by quickly at work. And since this post is scheduled ahead of time, I am definitely tackling 2 projects at 1 time. 

Today I have the most random collection of memories, but they are all indeed very summery, and ones I want to remember when the cold winter months arrive. 

First up, remember how I said the next hobby I wanted to focus on was letter writing? Well, I finally decided to just sit down and type long rambly letters to penpals, so I could truly feel like I had a conversation with them, and so everyone could hear from me at long last. I definitely caught up with my entire mail pile, although it does appear to be piling up again, but at least they are all recent arrivals! 





Our little patio garden did alright until the hot months hit and then there simply was not enough nutrition or deep enough roots to really survive, so it is all a bit sad now, but for a while, we got some fresh things from it, and it made our back yard feel a lot more lived in. 







There weren't many days where we could go to the beach, but we did spend one Sunday afternoon out enjoying the sun and the sand. 

I love the trail you have to take to get there. While it is a bit of a long walk, it is well worth it for the views. 



The wild roses were out this particular day, and the bumble butts were everywhere! 




It really is a lovely beach, although it can get a bit crowded and noisy at times, but we stayed more in the shade near the edge, and overall, it was quite enjoyable. 


My favorite snapshots of the day! 



Just another stunning sunset in one of our favorite areas to walk in the neighborhood. 


You know we have visited Chardon Ice Cream already! We seem to be hound dogs when it comes to locating the new and yummy shops! 


A caramel sundae! So so delicious! 

Well that is all I wanted to share with you for today. I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment